Reading ABC Reading Boxing and Fitness Club exists to provide a safe, welcoming and encouraging environment for anyone from the age of 8 upwards to learn the art of boxing and to keep fit.
We provide structured training groups and 1-2-1 sessions through experienced, qualified ABA coaching staff.
All data is managed within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
In line with this, Reading ABC strives to ensure that all data processing is:
- Processed lawfully, transparently & fairly
- Processed for a specific and legitimate purpose
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and where necessary up to date
- Not kept for longer than necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Not transferred outside of the EU without adequate protection
This Policy will be kept under regular review. We may update and make changes to this policy to ensure our compliance with applicable law. Please review this document from time to time to ensure you are familiar with the latest updates.
The reason we may collect or process your data depends on your relationship with Reading ABC.
This data is held and processed in order to carry out the services agreed. This will enable us to perform the service agreed between us or take steps to entering into one. We may also use this information to contact you with promotions or club information which may be relevant to you.
It is necessary to process this data for our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality service and maintaining accurate records and keeping you up to date with Club news.
Sharing of your data:
Your data may be shared internally in line with carrying out the services agreed with us and to ensure we provide you with a programme tailored to your needs.
If you would no longer like to receive any promotional information from us please Contact us via the Contact form.
Information gathered from our website
We process this information when a contact me form is filled out to ensure we provide the information you require. We use Legitimate interest when processing this data.
We strive to ensure the information we hold is as up to date and accurate as possible. If you feel your information needs to be updated please Contact us via the Contact form.
We will not keep your data for longer than is required. When assessing and deciding how long to retain your data we take into account the purpose for which it is processed and any legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Data subject rights
Individuals have certain rights in respect to the personal data that organisations hold about them.
These include the right to:
- be informed about your data (as set out in this Privacy Notice)
- request access to your personal data
- request that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted or erased in certain circumstances, for example, where the data is no longer necessary to meet its purpose
- object to processing in certain circumstances, for example where this is based on legitimate interests or involves direct marketing
- personal data that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and can request to have this transmitted without hindrance where the data is processed on the basis of consent or performance of a contract
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Where applicable, upon your request we will stop/restrict the processing of your data, though we will need to retain certain personal information in order to maintain an accurate opt out list.
We use Google Analytics on our website to provide the best user experience when browsing our
website. This also helps us tailor Club information and news we feel may be relevant to you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.